Your privacy is important to us.
During normal website usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or social security number. You can visit Vicus Partners LLC website to read about our company, services, and more. The only information we collect and store during normal website usage is the name of your Internet service provider, the website you last visited, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests. We collect this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. This information is shared only within Vicus Partners LLC.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
©2017 Vicus Partners LLC